What kind of Community is this?

Xplosiv

Peaceful or not  

123 members have voted

1. 1. In Dual Universe, do you want to be peaceful or be a warmonger

I'd be the worst warmonger because nobody would take me seriously and everyone will just laugh at me if I ever try to start a conflict. I don't even think I can use my forum name in game without feeling like I'm walking around with a huge target over my head. 

I don't even think I can use my forum name in game without feeling like I'm walking around with a huge target over my head.

Awww don't be like that, buddy. I for one am confident I could find you and gank you even without your name. I'll just look for the sane, well respected character who is using common sense. ;) Use that name. Embrace the HVT status. :)

Me on the other hand, just needs a name full stop ;)

I imagine I'll start out as a carebear and eventually be in some kind of org/alliance as a grunt soldier or reservist at least.

There is the possibility of Arenas being created to unleash your blood lust, in a fair and managed manner.  I love the idea of arenas for team based pvp games. Good for spectators also, provides entertainment and gambling opportunities. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Moat players will want to be in peace, however peace does not exsist without war. I think the community will will start out individualistic and turn into the clan based system we are already building.

And lets not forget that since resources are finite (even if they are fairly abundant), that will inevitably spark wars between organisations that want to control the flow of a certain resource.

There is no such thing as a fully peaceful community, for as long as that community is filled with individuals, each with their own opinions and ideals. There is also no such thing as a fully warmongering community, for as long as that community is filled with individuals who share opinions and ideals with other individuals, or simply accept strength in numbers. And it is way more complex than "a mix of both".

:)

Its nice to see the chart for Peaceful and Mixed is so close , Its nice to lay back ... Its also nice to be on top every so often , I value that this community is growing with

a strong will.

Ive seen many community fall over simple rage as with any game with PVP involved, there will be PVP it will always be there its the limit of control among our self's to make sure its a Friendly but Mature way of going about it :) it seems we are all on the forecast for some real kick butt game play :)

I am very proud of seeing this forum.

What type of community you say?

Well oh man you should know this my friend.

​One amazing community full of people that love posts! Nah I call Bs

Mm plz stop trying to stir up trouble it is really irritating

I am very proud of seeing this forum.

What type of community you say?

Well oh man you should know this my friend.

​One amazing community full of people that love posts! Nah I call Bs

Mm plz stop trying to stir up trouble it is really irritating

War, or at least warfare, is good for business. I'm partial to peace but battle is a nice change of pace too. Besides, this will be a sandbox and that means lots of people wanting to see the world burn. The latest poll results pretty much defines humanity with most people willing to have peace on their terms only.

@Leonis

Its more like...............

unknown.png

So who's the good and the Evil here? You mean imperials are the bad gits? Even though you're part of an empire? I don't see the Empire as evil at all, to the contrary...