Saying hello

Castor

Greetings Castor!

I think its safe to say almost everyone on the forums is very excited for this game, and are on the hype train. So jump on board with the rest of us  :D

I've never been in a alpha like this either, so it will be interesting so see and play. 

As for first steps you have done the first one, introducing yourself.  Next thing I would do is look for a organization to join or create your own, if that interests you. 

If you have any questions or ideas, feel free to post away. 

Welcome to the forums. I recommend you take a look around and search for some information. There is an FAQ page created by a member. It contains sources on Dual Universe. The link is bellow.

https://board.dualthegame.com/index.php?/topic/1122-dual-universe-faqsources/

As far as just talking in the community goes, feel free to find or create a topic and start posting. 

Thank you and once again, welcome.

Yup, now begins the waiting and preparing phase. Interact with the community, stalk the NQ news, learn some LUA scripting, practice ship designs, develop an organisation... Or simply wait, for example. 

And welcome to the forums!

*** Recruiting ahead, ignore if not interested ***

In case you would like to try ship designing or scripting, I recommend checking out an org called Alpha Academy. It is an open community with members from multiple organisations and aiming to become a source of information and assistance for new players at the game's release. Currently most of the org's activity is on Discord as chatting and ship designing. 

*** Recruiting ended, carry on ***