Hi All

Just stumbled upon a YouTube video showing this, and I'm bloody impressed. Beyond words. Quite literally, I've typed and deleted lines in this post for about half an hour not knowing quite what to say. So just well done devs. 

Think i did the same thing lol, and welcome to the forums!

Just stumbled upon a YouTube video showing this, and I'm bloody impressed. Beyond words. Quite literally, I've typed and deleted lines in this post for about half an hour not knowing quite what to say. So just well done devs. 

I think you deserve an award for finding a way to put to words what i think many of us struggled with.  *SLOW CLAPS*   that's exactly how i felt when i saw the teaser video as well.

Welcome Volkier!

I'm 36 and I have realized I still have so many unanswered questions! I never found out who let the dogs out... the way to get to Sesame Street... why Dora doesn't just use Google Maps... why we don't ever see the headline "Psychic Wins Lottery"... why women can't put on mascara with their mouth closed... why "abbreviated" is such a long word... why lemon juice is made with artificial flavor yet dish-washing liquid is made with real lemons... why they sterilize the needle for lethal injections... and, why do you have to "put your two cents in" but it's only a "penny for your thoughts" where's that extra penny going to... why do The Alphabet Song and Twinkle Twinkle Little Star have the same tune... why did you just try to sing those two previous songs... and just what is Victoria's secret? Why do we drive on parkways and park in driveways.?

...and do you really think I am this witty ?? ... I actually stole this from a friend who stole it from a friend of her brother's girlfriend's Uncle's cousin's, baby mamma's Doctor...Now it is your turn to steal it from me... lol 

Enjoy the rest of your day! xx p.s copy and paste and don't forget to change your age! Hahahahahahahaha, needed a laugh today!