Can no longer reach the community page, but I can reach the forum just fine...

EmperorToch

Its likely related to the massive DDoS attack on DNS servers happening today. 

or it could be because they host using OVH who gets DDoSd with alarming regularity 

wait there was a DDoS attack? Is it over now cause i reached the Community page now...

I'm not sure it was related but some of the worlds largest DNS servers were DDoSd today and the symptom was the same as you described. 

I dont know if its over or all the specifics but it affected a lot of major sites so made headlines on a lot of news sources this morning. 

I'm not sure it was related but some of the worlds largest DNS servers were DDoSd today and the symptom was the same as you described. 

I dont know if its over or all the specifics but it affected a lot of major sites so made headlines on a lot of news sources this morning. 

oh then it must of effected me in some way cause i couldnt reach twitter or the community page

yeah it definitely affected twitter for most of north america and europe that's what got it in the news :P 

even if it is over DNS has a way of acting strangely for random periods of time after something like this 

so why would someone do this exactly. i mean I kind of guess that the hacker or hackers just love to fuck with people? Or am I getting it wrong.

Maybe it is unrelated but sometimes i cant login to the forums. I only get "wrong password" even though i typed in the correct password. Did not have this problem for a few days but just got it again, like a hour ago.

Ah well it is all good now at least. :)