New Colonist

Roninmizu

Hello everyone!

Can't believe I missed the Kickstarter.

Well I've been waiting for a game like this for a very long time. From back in 2007 when I first got wind of Infinity:TQFE. I have since lost all hope in that game when they scaled back to just doing the Battlescape.  I can get that from many other space sims that are more fleshed out so to speak.

So now I'm here with my hopes up again as I greatly enjoy Minecraft and Space Engineers. 

See you around!

-Roninmizu

Welcome! You'll be happy to know that devs are very transparent about Dual Universe and openly discuss what is and is not a current scope for the game. It's looking to be one of those indie games that really works out, especially considering the kickstarter's success. Again, welcome to forums!

Hello everyone!

Can't believe I missed the Kickstarter.

Well I've been waiting for a game like this for a very long time. From back in 2007 when I first got wind of Infinity:TQFE. I have since lost all hope in that game when they scaled back to just doing the Battlescape.  I can get that from many other space sims that are more fleshed out so to speak.

So now I'm here with my hopes up again as I greatly enjoy Minecraft and Space Engineers. 

See you around!

-Roninmizu

Check your inbox when you get a chance.

Welcome to the Forums.

We are glad to have you here. Don't worry about missing the kickstarter though. There will be a chance to help fund the game through a small paypal campaign for those who couldn't use Kickstarter.

Also once again, welcome.