The Universal Defence Force(Now Hiring)

PurpleAnt

Hey, I'm PurpleAnt. I own the UDF(Universal Defensive Force). The UDF is partnered with the JSDF(Joint Syndicate Defense Force), the JSDF is the military branch of the Cinderfall Syndicate, the 4th biggest organization in the game so far. And we are working to expand our partnerships to other organizations such as SilverLight Ind. But what you might be asking is "What is the UDF?" The UDF is the SWAT of Dual Universe. Unlike branches of big organizations such as the JSDF or the TUSC(Terran Union Strike Command), the UDF ventures across the universe protecting client's ships/constructs and leaves behind claimed territory. The UDF is not an empire, and we do not have and do not take territory for ourselves, though if a client hires us to take territory, then that is what we will do. We will also fight in wars if the pay is high enough. Basically, the UDF is an army-for-hire. We also go on bounty hunts and hunt down known threats if there are no jobs open.

Join, and find more info here

what are you paying for me to join your squad?

If you're talking about how much you'll get paid for a job/hit/mission, it depends on the economy. But 75% of the profits will be split among the team that was on the mission with you. This should encourage people to take the smallest team possible, and will save us men and resources.