Diplomacy Board

xGugulu

With this topic i want to Open the First Intergalactic Diplomacy Board.

In here all Factions can read about the current political situation e.g: who fight against who, who has Made an alliance with who, wich Organisation are the biggest(in members, in producion, in Holding Most ground. etc.) and here organisations can Talk about making an alliance or making publik New to every player.

For now here can we Talk about what our Organisation is gonna do when game is launched.

Have Fun :)

This belongs in the Ark Pub

Yep...

Na, I hope its gonna be a Game Mechanic later so I think its better here ^^

Also.. how is it going to be a feature of the game? Its specifically forum related.

And once more... why? Why specifially here when messages are to be done over phones/texting/different topics/ingame chat/ect.

I agree with the above, this should be in the Ark pub. 

Though, I do believe you are going to see and hear who is killing each other or who is at a diplomatic, peaceful, hostile, etc. stance with each other in-game quite easily. 
News spreads quickly. 
And the fact of the matter being, that if two organizations are affiliated and they want to let people know, they will, if not, they won't. As for wars, etc. I expect a system to say who's at war with who, but then again, you might just read the reddit and see that anyway. 

That's just my opinion though.