Hello MrStarWars.

The design of that spacecraft looks very good, a bit hard to see details only.

I hope to see more spacecraft. I know how hard it can be to get tough criticism, i study at art school, so I receive daily criticism.

I do like Star wars. The  Empire spaceship has a simple design, triangle shape, there are so many ways to build from the simple shape.

Hello MrStarWars.

I hope to see more spacecraft. I know how hard it can be to get tough criticism, i study at art school, so I receive daily criticism.

I do like Star wars. The  Empire spaceship has a simple design, triangle shape, there are so many ways to build from the simple shape.

Thanks for the input, we do like to hear what people think, i cant take any credit for Mrstarwars design, but i will have another ship up here soon. 

Hello MrStarWars.[/size]

Hey thanks man. Yeah the picture doesn't allow the details to show real well but does a good job of giving you a general look and shape. The ship itself is flatter than a Star Destroyer to allow it's bridge to not be destroyed by a lucky starfighter crashk g into it lol. I extended the back to allow it to cover the engines so that it would be harder to target the engines.

I have more ship designs out there already that are completely based off my own designs :)

• 2 weeks later...

ehmm i dont think starwars designs gonna do the job for the ships think out of the box my friend :)

I appreciate the advice and I already am thinking outside the box. I came up with the designs you see here from my own mind and sculpted them with my own hands. I took inspiration from star wars ships and I think so far all my ships have turned out quite fine. The Solar Striker is evident of that fact, seeing as how i used the designs from what we have seen of DU small ships so far to construct its design.