Road map for Alpha and Beta......

Joostan

Ok, DualUniverse have hit goal and all is great but now what?

Can DU please let us know of their estimated road map is for Alpha, Beta release etc.?

Being someone who designs computer systems, I know that times will slip but I still want to know how many sleeps I have until I can test this baby! :D

Also would there be any mechanism for any of the people that have already pledged and would like to up their pledge for Alpha release?

I Believe that they are in the process of providing a facility to upgrade your pledge / add on more stuff as we speak.

it was in one of the Dual universe updates from Kickstarter.

As for the road map YES Please! - I would love to have an approximated timetable of when the Backers will get access to the Alpha and Beta.

Fly Safe.

Zorodek

Ok, DualUniverse have hit goal and all is great but now what?

Can DU please let us know of their estimated road map is for Alpha, Beta release etc.?

Being someone who designs computer systems, I know that times will slip but I still want to know how many sleeps I have until I can test this baby! :D

Also would there be any mechanism for any of the people that have already pledged and would like to up their pledge for Alpha release?

Click the Notify Me button to sign up for the newsletter.  You'll be informed when the PayPal option comes on line.

http://www.dualthegame.com/

A roadmap will come soon enough, once they get figured out what the schedule they want for alpha, beta and after release is. I'm sure they already have some form of schedule, but I'm also sure that it's probably not concreted. 

They should setup a web page at some point that is dedicated to an 'x amount' of time between releases thing, where they show what they've announced to be released by those update dates. 
But we'll have to wait for this I believe. 

Estimated release of alpha; early 2017 not before march.

I'd stay away from saying early 2017. I know you qualify it with "not before March", but some people see "early 2017" and stop reading. Additionally, it's not really early 2017 if it's after Q1.

Just say Q2. That implies April-June.

I'd stay away from saying early 2017. I know you qualify it with "not before March", but some people see "early 2017" and stop reading. Additionally, it's not really early 2017 if it's after Q1.

Sure thing, I just like to stick to what NQ says. And these are their exact words. :)

Yeah I agree .... just think June and you should be good.

Estimated release of alpha; early 2017 not before march.

Estimated release of beta; early 2018.

Estimated release of the game; end of 2018.

Thats as close a date we have been given and if I was NQ I wouldnt be more specific. ;)

N...not before March?... but... but I can't wait that long...