The Outfit is Now Recruiting

Dhara

Well, bad news... Bastanoid  decided to join another org who answered him first.  Too bad that Dual doesn't send notifications to us when we get a message in the community area.  I simply didn't reply to him fast enough over the Holiday weekend :( 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

ARK is a very fun game, I enjoyed it very much in my time. 

Also, I am glad to see your organization becoming bountiful once more. I would like to talk to you about opportunities with the Terran Union, and the possibility of citizenship.

Please contact me over the discord, my name is Michael; and I am active on the DU discord. A PM over the forums will also suffice.

Michael,  we would have to politely decline any invitation to join any larger organizations, we might look into it after release and we get to know you or them better through game play, but at this time we are determined to be our own masters with having no one above us to report to.  That is the entire idea behind our organization, freedom.

• 4 weeks later...

Well some news for The Outfit,   We are still running strong with our Conan server, everyone is welcome to visit us there if you want to play a game together.  We are also still recruiting members getting ready for DU, with the delay of the Alpha, it is giving us a little more time to grow before getting into the game.  

Our web site will be getting updated to help with the other games we are currently involved with, since our server is growing we are going to be giving the forums area its own section, as we have done on our discord.

Happy Gaming,

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...