The Outfit is Now Recruiting

Dhara

We are The Outfit!

We are The Outfit! - DU's First and Oldest Space Trucking Organization.

We are a small group of outcasts including, traders, smugglers, merchants, rogues and like-minded entrepreneurs. Some might even call us pirates from time to time. But those are their words, not ours!! Mostly we just take the jobs we can get and we do what we have to do to survive. We WILL make a name for ourselves in this strange new sector of space in which we all find ourselves stranded.

And we are currently recruiting!

The Crew:

We are going to build a strong fleet of ships and are in need of dedicated players who are interested in participating in PVP related game play to assist in our transportation services and related PVP activities.

If interested, you can learn more on our website:  https://dualtheoutfit.com/the-crew/

Settlers:

The Outfit is not just a crew of people looking to make a living off our our trade skills and our fleet though! We are also looking for a few brave players who are interested in staking a claim with us in this brand new Universe.

The benefits will be numerous.

If interested, visit Our Settlers page for all of the details.
https://dualtheoutfit.com/settlers/

Freelancers:

For those who would like an even more casual relationship, these new positions might be just the right fit! Freelancers deliver customer shipments, run security, or mine for us on a contractual basis.

Learn more here:

https://dualtheoutfit.com/freelancers/

The Outfit will be hosting an open game night on our Empryion server.  IP address is 85.190.157.205:22700

If you are interested in joining us it will be Friday from 9PM to at least 3:am (MST).  please PM one of us to get the PW to the server.  Hope to see some of you there.

We're going to be doing a big server wipe on our Empyrion server this week sometime due to the update to version 4.x.  We're adding new planets, new enemy bases and upping the difficulty level.  If you ever thought about joining us to kill some time before Dual launches Alpha, then next week would be a great opportunity to do so since we'll all be on an even playing field.   PM me for all the details!

I also built us a home base so we're not all scrambling around in the beginning looking for a safe place to stay.  Here's a little preview:

empyrion-screenshots-1.jpg

sun.jpg

End of the Solar System Event!! 

Sat Oct 29th 4:00pm - Sun 30th 12:00am (MDT)

http://www.dualcreatives.com/events/

http://www.dualcreatives.com/forums/topic/end-of-the-solar-system/

This is it folks. Scientists have determined that our Sun will explode on Sunday afternoon. So we are going to have a final epic battle on Saturday night!  Everyone is invited!   Who will be the last man (or woman) left standing?

Capital ships, weapons and ammo will be provided to anyone new to the server who wants to attend.

Basically, we're wiping our Empyrion server on Sunday.  We're adding new planets to explore and a higher level of difficulty.  So if you were thinking of joining an Empyrion Server to bide your time until Dual's Alpha launches, there isn't a better time to do it! Just PM me for server details.

Had a great time yesterday!  Deepnature was the last man left standing!  We had a space battle and a dog-fight on the planet.  One of our newest members, Dilectos, almost took Deep out, and probably would have had he been playing longer.  So congrats to both guys for doing a great job! Here are a couple of screenshots of the action:

Dilectos has Deep on the run, thought for sure he was going to kill him!
battle1.jpg

Fry is in one of the ships named Dilectos. I am almost out of ammo and am about to die.

battle2.jpg

It was a BLAST!  Thanks to all who attended!

Better hurry Dilectos. We launched a new game with new - HARD - planets on it yesterday.  Deep has been online since.  You have some catching up to do.  Come find the Outfit's Offical HQ for a bit of a head start.  Its beside a medium sized lake at about the equator level.  

Stock up very well before you leave the planet.  Akua and the trading station are the only PVE (relatively safe) areas in the solar system now.   The rest of it is all PVP and set to deadly:o

No main faction this time around.  Just login and do your thing.  Everyone can stay solo or team up with their own factions as they see fit.   Many of us are going to try to claim our own planets now that we have so many new ones.  The new motto is...

If you can hold it, you can own it!

Hope to see you there this weekend!

Hehe, there aren't many drones left on Akua!  Jeronimo went on a rampage and took most of them out.  You must have run into one of the only ones left!  Head towards the large "lake" that kind of resembles a rooster.  It's on the equator and near one of the crashed MK ships (or similar).  Our base is a much safer place to get started.  

If you decide to take a room in the base, then PM me a four digit numerical code and let me know which one you want and I'll set that up so you can have private storage and the like.   

• 2 weeks later...

How is ARK is that game any good???

i like it, have many many hours into. but all of my time was spent hording resources and building structures, and a little killing wild dinos/alpha dinos. i never went around griefing or destroying peoples bases. 

i like it, have many many hours into. but all of my time was spent hording resources and building structures, and a little killing wild dinos/alpha dinos. i never went around griefing or destroying peoples bases. 

I love the game.  I'm an addict already.  I get lost in building a lot too.  Luckily for me the guys on the server are taming the dinos faster than I can kill them so I can still have fun going on adventures too.  :lol:  If you're interested in playing just let me know and we'll get you into our server.