Vyz Ejstu

The Aether wishes everyone on the Forums a splendid day. 

We have been writing backstories that have been focused solely on the Aether and in a few parts, the Aether's allies will begin to bask in the lime light. However, we feel that keeping the lore to ourselves is in stark contrast to our values and principles of sharing with others. 

As such, we have come to a general decision that the Aether backstories be modified to reflect all organisations and activities within Dual Universe (from a role play perspective, of course.) 

It has been delayed but, war with the Mad men has been long in coming and it will be arriving soon. The "Mad men" are coined from the power hungry maniacs that seized the area surrounding the Ark ship in Dual Universe's original lore; the first of which you can find here

It would be nice to see how the Aether handles some war in the lore, and it will be a thousand times better to work with as many organisations as there are to create a story that is made by the Dual Universe community, for the Dual Universe community and with the Dual Universe community. 

This is an open invite and we greatly value your response; it's irrelevant if they are positive or negative. Should you want your organisation to be a part of this, believe that we could use your skill and ideas, or if you just want to help us a out a bit, please make your opinion and decision known below. We will get in touch with all of you. 

Till then, we wish you all a wonderful day.

"

Certainly, your dedication in writing the lore of your own organization (which I noticed you publishing over quite some time) has to be admired, especially since the game you write it for isn’t even in an alpha yet. It’s quite obvious that you are having a lot of fun doing so.

Keep it up!

"

A wonderful day to everyone. I'll send Discord invites to those who are interested.  

To prevent over crowding the Discord channel with unnecessary talk and people, the Aether will place a limit of two members per organisation that expresses interest. 

There are no prerequisites and every organisation is free to join. We'll be needing heroes, villains, neutral parties and unpredictable characters. 

The first round of invites will be going out this week, but the first of the Dual Universe Series will not be published for another three or so weeks. The time in between is long, yes, but it's hard to coordinate people with varying ideas and intents. The interval exists to help us iron out certain issues that may arise.

That said, thank you all for your unanimous support, we really appreciate it and will work eagerly to repay your encouragement. 

Have a wonderful day.

"

I'm sure MasteredRed would be interested to hear more about the Aether and chat with you thru Discord, as would I as well!

What a huge endeavor to task oneself with, don't burn yourself out because so far all of your stories are just superb.

I want to join in what ever you are planning to do as long as i didn't have to give up my own organisation.

It Sounds interesting in being Part of the Lore-writing. (Hopfully official soon^^)

"

A splendid day to you, xGugulu. 

The Aether has taken note of your lore and we are simply delighted to have you on board. 

I hope you don't mind me asking: are you on Discord?

"

the title is misleading, I came in expecting cookies :(

"

If it's cookies you want, we can create a cookie-addicted version of you in the lore. Although, in all honesty, I was thinking of depicting you as someone more desperate for sour milk and poisoned fish. I guess we will keep the milk and replace the poisoned fish with radio active cookies. 

Does that sound fair, Kitty?

"

"

If it's cookies you want, we can create a cookie-addicted version of you in the lore. Although, in all honesty, I was thinking of depicting you as someone more desperate for sour milk and poisoned fish. I guess we will keep the milk and replace the poisoned fish with radio active cookies. 

Does that sound fair, Kitty?

"

Ah, most apt for my tastes good sir. Radiactive cookies indeed.

I want to join in what ever you are planning to do as long as i didn't have to give up my own organisation.

It Sounds interesting in being Part of the Lore-writing. (Hopfully official soon^^)

I'm sure MasteredRed would be interested to hear more about the Aether and chat with you thru Discord, as would I as well!

What a huge endeavor to task oneself with, don't burn yourself out because so far all of your stories are just superb.

This ought to be fun, count me in too  :D

Looking forward to the coming excitement - count me in. 

"A wonderful day to the first few members of the Dual Universe Lore Project.

I will start with twelve words from Winston Churchill:

"

History will be kind to me, for I intend to write it.

The primary aim of this project is to retell the stories of Dual Universe. A large majority of the people on this Forum have on one occasion or the other been to History Classes. Now, if your eyes glaze over at the mention of those two hexed words and you fear the same lacklustre and lifeless words on a thousand page book, please calm yourself--there is no such thing here. 

Men and women are signing up, plans are being laid down, cold wars are chilling the air, tempers are flaring and people are squarely in the cross hairs of others. Take a look around yourselves. Go on, take a look... 

Do you see the ideas, the possibilities, the characters that fade in and out? Perhaps you see yourself in there; a lone faceless figure, already lost in the larger identity of a group. No? Who are you then? A commanding voice, a helpful listener...a silent plotter? 

Don't be deceived: an organisation is nothing but an extension of the people that are in it. As such, we, the artists and writers, watch with keen interest and awe as we notice the traits of resplendent groups forming, the shadows of subtle societies growing, the noise of carefree bandits and the harsh disapproval of their serious counterparts. Dual Universe is already weaving the threads to greater works of art, humming the tunes of grand symphonies and preparing the canvas for great masterpieces. 

We watch, we learn, we ponder, we write. Organisations, people and events; all of them come together and in our hands lies significant power to decide how these tales will be told in time to come. This project is not to the select few, or the privileged aristocracy. It is a call and a song to every organisation that wishes to be seen or heard as the rolls unfold. 

Our aim is not just to write or to bring creative minds together. A large part of our success hinges on how well we bring you; the Community together.  You don't have to be creative to join, or a good story teller to be admitted. The smallest of ideas have given the greatest results. 

Here is an invite: https://discord.gg/9g2FY2P

Napoleon said: "What is history, but a fable agreed upon?"

What do you say? Will you take the offer, or will you allow others to decide and write how your story will be told? 

I wish you all a splendid day.

"

Sorry but what is Discord? (I dont know every Word ^^ you know im not a native english? If not: Im german so sorry if I dont understand all of your great Texts ^^

"

Good afternoon, dear sir. 

Discord is an app for basic communication and a popular choice for video gamers. Here, click this link to download the application. Ich bin nicht sehr gut mit Deutsch. Es tut mir leid. 

However, I doubt language barriers will be a problem. There is always a will, if only there is a way. 

I look forward to seeing you. 

Have a wonderful afternoon.

"

"

I know your best will be more than enough. Many thanks to Google Translate, you can speak German all you want in our channel. We'll do our best to keep up. 

We send you the best of our regards.

"