Kickstarter email different than forum email....

SHIZNIT

I dont know if it been discussed already, 

i log on to kickstarter with my facebook account and it has 

a different email adres than ive used on this forum.

Is there going to be a problem to my kickstarter goodies to my forum name ?

(already send mail to DU about it a couple of days ago, no reply yet)

Thx in forward.

Nyzaltar said;

"If for some reason the email you used on the Kickstarter is not valid on our website, let us know and we will resolve issues on a case by case basis.

What if I already have a forum account, or an account on the Community Portal?

If the email on our account differs from the one used on Kickstarter, just let us know so we can reconnect the dots."

Hope that helps.

I dont know if it been discussed already, 

i log on to kickstarter with my facebook account and it has 

a different email adres than ive used on this forum.

Is there going to be a problem to my kickstarter goodies to my forum name ?

(already send mail to DU about it a couple of days ago, no reply yet)

Thx in forward.

If i'm not wrong, you need to wait until NovaQuark send you a confirmation form to your Kickstarter email address.

After you get the form, fill it with your Dual Universe account information to receive the Kixkstarter reward  :D

And also NovaQuark is a small team, plus they are very busy with their Crowdfunding at this moment so you need to wait a bit longer until they reply your ticket  ;)

They'll just send you something to your kickstarter for any info they need right?

I think they will try to apply the forum title to the email address associated with the Kickstarter campaign.

So, if your e-mail is different than the Kickstarter e-mail and you want the forum title, you need to let them know.

If they send game codes for alpha access, you could just grab those from the e-mail associated with your Kickstarter pledge. Sure.

I think they will try to apply the forum title to the email address associated with the Kickstarter campaign.

So, if your e-mail is different than the Kickstarter e-mail and you want the forum title, you need to let them know.

If they send game codes for alpha access, you could just grab those from the e-mail associated with your Kickstarter pledge. Sure.

Forum title isn't a big deal for me. Thanks for the answer. You too Villspor

Forum title isn't a big deal for me. Thanks for the answer. You too Villspor

Well eventually we'll have accounts with NQ for testing purposes so it makes sense to have everything combined and connected. Also they might, some have make it so the forums or certain sections can only be accessed by testers and backers so will need to link accounts for that as well.

If it's like any other Kickstarter I backed, you will be able to put this information in on the Kickstarter survey.  They won't automatically link your Kickstarter and Dual Universe accounts straight away.  There are far too many wonky situations people can be in, for that to be viable.