Land vehicles

juniortestaak47

Do you have a need to reply to every single thread, ever, for the post count? :/

Not really no, I'm just showing my appreciation on other people's replies that help and guide newcomers in the community, instead of doing the sanitised and anti-social "like this", I opt to leave a comment to show my respect for a person who got into the trouble of finding a thread and copying a link to a thread with the same topic. 

UniversalG is an OG because he leads by example, not by "likes". Follow his example, help new people in the forums. Be a lad.

And if you think I reply for the post count, wait till you see the wall of texts in my PM box where I argue with people over intellectual differences to avoid flooding the forums, which PM by the way, do not count towards my post count. Be social, be helpful, be opinionated, but don't be a derp. Good day to you good sir.

Self-righteous and pretentious, lovely! The popping pink text really ties it up, by the way.

:)

You're right, whilst simultaneously being wrong.

I guess there's no way I can't say something like this without starting some beef here, but you really needn't use 'exotic' speech or walls of text, just to make a point.

Oh, and calling someone a "lad" is actually very bellitling and someone could take offense to that. It's not some smart/iconic thing nords say in movies. Just thought you should know.

Self-righteous and pretentious, lovely! The popping pink text really ties it up, by the way.

:)

You're right, whilst simultaneously being wrong.

I guess there's no way I can't say something like this without starting some beef here, but you really needn't use 'exotic' speech or walls of text, just to make a point.

Oh, and calling someone a "lad" is actually very bellitling and someone could take offense to that. It's not some smart/iconic thing nords say in movies. Just thought you should know.

Should I call him a trooper, cause he certainly ain't my mate and I don't know him that well to call him a "good guy". Calling someone a lad is the closest thing you can call a stranger who does some good deed. If you have a problem with that, wannabe "b-boy", who thinks exotic language is annoying, get a greater range of vocabulistics, cause your arguements seem to me like a constupant intenstinal track.

You're just making my point here. It's pretty great.

Keep being toxic sir, I won't even ignore your posts through the forum options. I like to see how your attitude will get you in trouble.