Me, myself and I

xGugulu

Welcome.

At this point you could really consider making some kind of Space Germany (or an area on a populated planet, like a country) given that not just a few users are from there. And in turn you could of course consider other cultural hubs / nations from today. France for example.

It would even seem likely from a lore perspective unless the developments within the 500 years would make it unlikely to see classic countries. But that's perhaps better suited in its own separate thread.

Hi everybody!

Im new to this game but seeing Forward to play it. It looks really cool and i also founded a not-really-Corporation. Im german btw so if there are any other Germans: Hallo euch, wie läufts?^^

That last bit is some code to annihilate all of us, isn't it?

I'm going to be watching you ;)

Greetings and welcome and all that jazz :)

Welcome xGugulu! =)

Welcome.

At this point you could really consider making some kind of Space Germany (or an area on a populated planet, like a country) given that not just a few users are from there. And in turn you could of course consider other cultural hubs / nations from today. France for example.

It would even seem likely from a lore perspective unless the developments within the 500 years would make it unlikely to see classic countries. But that's perhaps better suited in its own separate thread.

Thats exactly what i introduced here: https://board.dualthegame.com/index.php?/topic/10081-procon-confederation-of-companies-trade-city-protection-and-fun/   :)

Wow so much response! Thanks to all of you :) Hallo Doyser ^^

"

A good day to you, xGugulu. We extend our warmest greetings to you. Many more kind replies await you in the Forums and all of us look forward to seeing Dual Universe grow in member count and popularity. Mein Deutsch ist aber sehr slecht und ich habe sehr viel fergessen. Es spielt aber kein rollen auf allen. Hallo und viel Gluck.

"

Welcome.

"

A wonderful day to you, Warden. 

I cannot, but agree with your first point. A German organisation will be interesting to see and something large always happens when Germans rally together for a common cause. 

Of course, from the lore perspective and in the minds of many role players (German or otherwise) this is an even more appealing idea. 

Have a pleasant day.

"

Thanks to all of you :)

I did not expect such huge and nice response ^^

@GrimmReaper: Maybe? You can join us or just let us do our thing. Its up to you ^^

@JesseR92: Well first I just want to enjoy play such a Game and second i want to spread the Greater Good ^^

@Warden: I hope that Germans will join my Faction but its ok the Greater Good doesn't care about Different speeches^^ Maybe ill Form a "German State" ingame but who knows whats going to happen ^^

@Aetherios: I understood your German its not that Bad ^^