Wait for it, Coming Soon!

Piratetrader

https://novaquark.leadpages.co/crowdfunding-dual-universe/

I was hoping to see this soon. Now I know we have a continuing heartbeat of funding coming soon. After all the speculation on how your going to keep funding going, this was my answer and it looks like it may be coming true? 

Can I get a response from NQ on this latest development? 

Oh.. i guess they should make sure that only devs and cms can create topics in this forum. ;)

What, am I not supposed to post my award winning Big Benny's recipe here?

This really is an announcement though.  It just has a click baity title which definitely baited a click out of me.

This really is an announcement though.  It just has a click baity title which definitely baited a click out of me.

Hahah yeah sure why not. :D

No but more traditionally creating topics in these kinds of forums are reserved to Devs or CMs.

"

Continued funding is all we can hope for. If it were possible, I would like the funding to run well beyond the Beta game launch. Novaquark has done a lot to merit more encouragement and support, and I strongly believe that many members of the Forums believe so as well. 

Thankfully, PayPal will be included in the extended funding campaign.

"

This really is an announcement though. It just has a click baity title which definitely baited a click out of me.

Oooooh... Someones got to make big benny's vending machines and spread them everywhere... music included too if possible.

• 3 weeks later...

im glad this is coming, was skint when the kickstarter was going on bt have a little spare cash now. well i think i do lol. fingers crossed i can get into this and support it this way. 

looking amazing so far, keep up the amazing work and cracking ideas

• 2 weeks later...