Where you are from poll.

Geographic location of DU players  

348 members have voted

1. 1. Wanting to get an idea where we are all from! You can rep your country if you like but I am more concerned about generalization.

• America's - United States, Canada, Mexico, South America's
    • Europe - The UK, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia,
    • Former Soviet countries - Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Estonia, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Moldova, Russia, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan
    • The Middle East
    • China - you are big enough you get your own
    • India - you are also big enough
    • Other Asia - Japan, South Korea
    • African continent
    • Other - sorry I missed you

Others are also grouped together. Why are the Baltic countries in two categories?

Furthermore, just because China and India have large populations doesn't mean they have large representation on the English-speaking internet, especially that of MMO fans. It's especially obvious, as the very broad categories of "Europe" and "Americas" (no apostrophe, that's only for possession or contractions) are nearly 80% of responses.

I would have split North and South America, split Europe at the French-German border, combined ME with Africa, and left the rest as Asia-Pacific.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

France  :)

Is there any French organization in the making here ?

"

I trust that you would have the answer by now, but for the sake of allaying my fears, here you go: 

Deimos Corp (here)

Swiss Starships (here),

the French Space Industry (here), and

FrogSwarm (here) are at the forefront. 

Be at liberty to peruse the list at your leisure.

"

• 2 weeks later...

Nice balance between Europe and US and the rest.When we eventually get off planet finding an organisation team that fits your time zone will be key to having that feeling of population ... even more so when no one can hear you scream in space.

I feel really offended!???? You remembered finland but not the richest land in europe. And actully the best country to live in in the world. The number one oil producer in Europe and the nation of peace and prosperity. The one country that actully breed the leader of EU. And paid for the økonomical crises in USA. How could you????????????????

I feel really offended! You remembered finland but not the richest land in europe. And actully the best country to live in in the world. The number one oil producer in Europe and the nation of peace and prosperity. The one country that actully breed the leader of EU. And paid for the økonomical crises in USA. How could you

Which one would that be? Cause president of the EU Council is Donald Tusk, who's Polish and Poland is included in the poll, so, please do define who is "the leader of EU" and where their from.

Oh yeah the real president are not so powerfull as the american president. He is almost as my homland king when it comes to power. Just constitusanall. Well the unofficial leader of Eu is of course the leader of the european councill. Thorbjørn Jagerland who cant speak english. Well it is The country that produce most of europas oil

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...