Where you are from poll.

Geographic location of DU players  

348 members have voted

1. 1. Wanting to get an idea where we are all from! You can rep your country if you like but I am more concerned about generalization.

• America's - United States, Canada, Mexico, South America's
    • Europe - The UK, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia,
    • Former Soviet countries - Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Estonia, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Moldova, Russia, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan
    • The Middle East
    • China - you are big enough you get your own
    • India - you are also big enough
    • Other Asia - Japan, South Korea
    • African continent
    • Other - sorry I missed you

I was trying to prevent from having a ton of line items....but you are right...I probably need a south Pacific line item for New Z, Australia, Philippines, Taiwan, etc.  I will consider adding it.

Glad to have you in here...you are our most future living world citizen!  So far until someone from Guam gets on.  

And Portugal ...I think I was sick when I made this.

Portugal in Europe list =)

P.S: There was no need list all countries. There are Europe, N.America, S.America, Asia, Australia (or +Oceania, not sure), Africa. Don't think we need Antarctica =)))

Thanks,

Archonious

This poll is weird, I don't understand why some countries were grouped together and others weren't. Also, as DaphneJones pointed out, why is there no Australia on this list? You remembered Moldova, but not Australia?