NQ-Nyzaltar

The Community Management team is expanding! :)

Hi everyone!

It was announced a few months ago that a new CM would arrive in reinforcement as the community was growing.

In fact, he has been there in the shadows for quite some time now: he has helped tremendously during the past two months, especially on the social media (if you have discussed with us on Twitter and Facebook lately, there is a high chance it was him who replied ;)).

So we hope you will give a warm welcome to NQ-Nomad! :)

Best regards,

Nyzaltar.

Hi everyone!

Thank you Nyzaltar. It's been a couple of months now since I joined Novaquark and I'm super proud of working on Dual Universe!  I'm still catching up on the numerous things that have happened since the company was founded but I'll try to be as accurate as possible with you, as soon as possible. 

So expect to see me from time to time on the forums and regularly on social media. It's already been a pleasure to exchange with some of you, even if you didn't know it was me at the time ;)

It's very exciting to be part of such an incredible project. The Kickstarter campaign was an amazing (and exhausting) ride. I'm more thrilled than ever to be on board and a lot of work still awaits us! 

Thank you all for reading and your interest in the game and talk to you soon. 

Cheers, 

Nomad

Welcome!

I'm sure you guys are glad to be able to shift gears a bit away from fundraising and towards development (though it is never truly that simple, as it has only just begun with the paypal option).

I look forward to seeing you around!

Hi everyone!

Thank you Nyzaltar. It's been a couple of months now since I joined Novaquark and I'm super proud of working on Dual Universe!  I'm still catching up on the numerous things that have happened since the company was founded but I'll try to be as accurate as possible with you, as soon as possible. 

So expect to see me from time to time on the forums and regularly on social media. It's already been a pleasure to exchange with some of you, even if you didn't know it was me at the time ;)

It's very exciting to be part of such an incredible project. The Kickstarter campaign was an amazing (and exhausting) ride. I'm more thrilled than ever to be on board and a lot of work still awaits us! 

Cheers, 
Nomad

Welcome to the Salt Mines sir, where Free2Play posts pop up every other day.

We salute your courage o7 .

And now your watch begins. 

Welcome Nomad and thank you Nyzaltar!

Your presence between us is near and gentle (which is very important for the community health), and I hope you enjoy with all the creative and kind people here, sharing good ideas and plans about DU.

Sincerely,

Alvsan Teamaro

Hi everyone!

Cheers, 
Nomad

Dam Glad to have you, Good luck. 

PS. Are you sure you want to get on this ride? :P

Welcome Nomad! You should totally make your Dual Image slightly different from Nyzaltar.

Who's going to be next NQ-Naiad?