Missed Kickstarter any chance?

WhitiG

Uhm, i ques your best change is to sign up for the news letter, u can do that on their website  http://www.dualthegame.com/#latest-news.

I copied this from their website u can find it in the latest news section, at kickstarter goal reached;

We’ve received lots of feedback from people wishing to pledge after the Kickstarter campaign. Thus, a new crowdfunding website is currently in development to help us reach our stretch goals. It will also feature alternate payment methods, including PayPal, and will provide backers another way to access similar pledges to the ones on the Kickstarter campaign. To be informed of the site launch, sign up for the newsletter.

Good luck !

Your link:

ERROR 404 OPPS THAT WENT WRONG. YOU HAVE REACHED THE EDGE OF THE UNIVERSE The link might be broken or the page may have been removed, please return to the correct dimension

Try press "Enter" again or copy-paste it on the search bar and it should work  :D

"

A pleasant day to you, BigTaco. 

Yes, there will be a campaign to continue funding Dual Universe. The Novaquark team did say that they are working on a website to continue soliciting support for this worthy cause. 

I gently suggest you subscribe to their newsletter. You can do that by visiting this website: Dual Universe

Have a wonderful day.

"