Post-Kickstarter

Hades

"That being said, while we plan to give the opportunity to get Kickstarter packs for a very limited time"

Thought I'd just update with the fact that they are indeed carbon copying the Kickstarter packs and throwing it up on their site.  Although I find this terribly disagreeable, I suppose I have to accept it.

Appreciate the answer @NQ

I'm really bummed I missed the kick starter. Hopefully I can get in on whatever they have next though!

No worries you will get a chance.

NQ is setting up a store of some sorts on their website.

I think it will include alpha and beta packages and maybe some other goodies.

I'm hoping to get an extra T-shirt. :P

I would really like to see future chances to support the game. Some people missed the kickstarter or only wanted alpha access. It is kinda funny how if there are exclusive prepurchase or kickstarter items and I can't afford, I get sad and wish they were not exclusive. but if I CAN afford and buy and they later become non exclusive I get sad too. It can be really funny how I tell myself a fancy pet doesn't matter, until I see someone with it. xD  I remember elder scrolls had a fancy pre order package, only to leave all the extras open to being bought by everyone later on. 

tldr: yessss let us pay you guys for alpha access

It is kinda funny how if there are exclusive prepurchase or kickstarter items and I can't afford, I get sad and wish they were not exclusive. but if I CAN afford and buy and they later become non exclusive I get sad too.

I feel you pal, Exclusive may be painful for some people, don't be sad  :D

I hate exclusives... limited time anythings... artificial scarcity...

The only exclusive type things I don't have a problem with are things like ... a title... like "I was part of the alpha" or an award for winning a contest... like a literal trophy and not some game item like clothing... Something that required participation and has no other function than to declare your involvement.