So what Style of ships would you build or buy?

guttertrash

SGU Destiny here I come :)

We are going to be friends.

​Those who have seen my spaceships in the other voxel game I played know the kind of stuff I will be making. I will most likely be starting off with a redo-refresh-reorganization of my pirate spaceship. It's already designed to work, I just need to make it and plug in elements.

We are going to be friends.

​Those who have seen my spaceships in the other voxel game I played know the kind of stuff I will be making. I will most likely be starting off with a redo-refresh-reorganization of my pirate spaceship. It's already designed to work, I just need to make it and plug in elements.

what voxel game starmade?

ahh ok

lmx-1.png

here is one I made for someone else in game.   ​

If you look at the center of the ship, you will see my character standing on it. This gives you an idea of scale (longest I could make in game).

i love it, can i get a 360 of it? cause i wanna make this in starmade. Also some interior pictures?

Sorry, don't have a 360 and this thing is decked to the nines in the interior.

Here is the backside of a different ship I worked on, these are the engines.

loadingScreen21.png

I had to stop working on this project because the game could not handle the prop count.

*cry* im limited to 1mx1mx1m sized blocks so i can never acheive the level of detail

well maybe

That is ALOT better then most games. I'm sure you can come up with something. Plus the voxels are not limited to square and they have talked about adding a smoothing tool later.

I prefer these kinds of ships: sleek, white, clean lines...

http://www.igorstshirts.com/blog/conceptships/2014/evgeny/evgeny_09.jpg

http://www.igorstshirts.com/blog/conceptships/2014/evgeny/evgeny_08.jpg

Let's see how well this could be build in the game.

Wow, they look very Alienish and cool. It definitely shows a little bit of your personality :) Awesome.

I cackled like a naughty goblin when I read this ^_^ I also like the more sleek, stylish look of Queen Amidala's J-type 327 Nubian Starship, but as a pirate lady, something a bit edgier is necessary I think.