public testing groups

wickedcody123

to help with the games let people buy the game or give testing keys away so people play and test and report bugs to help

a made this tings up called testing keys becuse a was board one night the key are temp keys but for how long you would like players to be on but it not timed it up to the devs whern to cut them off basic used to let people help out

This has been done for the past decade and longer.

It's called Alpha and Beta testing, where users are invited either by paying to get in, or chosen out of random.

Many games then open a separate server generally referred to as a Public Testing Server/Realm. Here, players can test future additions to the game before it hits the live server, but anyone can join the PTS/PTR to help out.

If this is what you're talking about, then fret not because an Alpha/Beta test phase is in the works for Dual Universe. Unsure on the PTR/PTS however.

This has been done for past decade and longer.

It's called Alpha and Beta testing, where users are invited either by paying to get in, or chosen out of random.

Many games then open a separate server generally referred to as a Public Testing Server/Realm. Here, players can test future additions to the game before it hits the live server, but anyone can join the PTS/PTR to help out.

If this is what you're talking about, then fret not because an Alpha/Beta test phase is in the works for Dual Universe. Unsure on the PTR/PTS however.

i know i had to put a joke in it

This has been done for the past decade and longer.

you have na PTS/PTR server

Crowd funding, or a kickstarter program, if you will, is said to start at the end of this year. After that, a playable alpha beginning of 2017. Usually, crowd funders get in early enough to test out the game in order to get rid of a few more bugs before the game hits the markets. In other words, you, and everyone else for that matter, have to wait until then for alpha testing :)

I'm not 100% sure on this, but it's been floating around. So I wouldn't take my words as a solid confirmation.