JesseR92 is here to make a name for themselves in this new frontier

I have been a longtime fan of sandbox and space games and this seems to be a great combo of them both.

I am a pretty accomplished builder in Space Engineers and im hoping some of those skills and design concepts transfer over into this game.

Im more into manufacture and design over front line combat or resource extraction (im a lousy pilot admittedly) but I can pull any role.

If any of yall wanna hit me up when this hits alpha for faction or coop play gimme a holler the more the merrier.

I have been a longtime fan of sandbox and space games and this seems to be a great combo of them both.

I am a pretty accomplished builder in Space Engineers and im hoping some of those skills and design concepts transfer over into this game.

Im more into manufacture and design over front line combat or resource extraction (im a lousy pilot admittedly) but I can pull any role.

If any of yall wanna hit me up when this hits alpha for faction or coop play gimme a holler the more the merrier.

"

I wish you a wonderful day, JesseR92. 

The Aether extends her hands of fellowship to any creative organisation. We wish you the best in Dual Universe and we hope to see more of you here and in the game.

"

I never did reply. I probably forgot to for some reason. Anyways, welcome to the forums. I hope to see you around and staying active on the community. There is so much interesting stuff that's it's impossible not to miss some of it.

Im hoping to at least get a few years out of it!I hope to make a name for myself!