Video Links

Drakor

I think JC has set a new Kickstarter standard with regards to keeping the community well informed and exemplifies how transparency is best used and all of these Videos are proof of it!

The long version of the Asteroid Base Building is my favorite.

Atmosph3rik, your Signature tag is awesome! How did you create it? I'm hoping it's easy enough so I can make a unique signature tag too.

Thanks!  :)

The design and general sleekness is all thanks to a forum member here, Kiklix, who put it together for me, probably with Photoshop.  The picture itself is a House i built in Landmark.  I make them myself sometimes but when i do it it's usually just a screenshot with my name slapped on there somewhere.

There's lots of great concept art and screenshots on the Main Dual Universe site that you can borrow to create yourself a sig, if you don't have another image you want to use yet.  The max size for a signature on these forums is 800x200 pixels.

And if you don't have photoshop there's a pretty handy free online photo editor called PixLr that i've been using lately.  It's no Photoshop but it does the trick.

There's lots of great concept art and screenshots on the Main Dual Universe site that you can borrow to create yourself a sig, if you don't have another image you want to use yet.  The max size for a signature on these forums is 800x200 pixels.

Thanks for mentioning the Main DU site to check out some of the pics available and I didn't realize there was a max size of 800x200; so, thanks again!

See ya in Alpha...!  :lol:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...