Please ... Say it isn't so ....

Deacon

For the love of god, please tell me that we wont have to wear those droopy wraps around our right forearms, and left boot as seen in the character creation video from kickstarter update # 18. That just looks stupid on a space uniform ... it's something some fashion nut has put on it ...please let us remove it.  These are "Space Uniforms" , not some new fall fashion review.

Thanks

Oh, and no, I'm not gonna threaten to pull my kickstarter pledge if I don't get my way   LOL

That's the starting suit. The Alpha Member Outfit looks like out of Cyberpunk territories, or even Crysis levels of badass. I believe the things you refer to are the "accessories" of the suit, which means, they are optional.

And yes, an accessory is a cape. Just saying. Space capes.

That's the starting suit. The Alpha Member Outfit looks like out of Cyberpunk territories, or even Crysis levels of badass. I believe the things you refer to are the "accessories" of the suit, which means, they are optional.

And yes, an accessory is a cape. Just saying. Space capes.

Where did you get a glimpse of the alpha outfit?

Space cape :wub:

For the love of god, please tell me that we wont have to wear those droopy wraps around our right forearms, and left boot as seen in the character creation video from kickstarter update # 18. That just looks stupid on a space uniform ... it's something some fashion nut has put on it ...please let us remove it.  These are "Space Uniforms" , not some new fall fashion review.

Thanks

Oh, and no, I'm not gonna threaten to pull my kickstarter pledge if I don't get my way   LOL

It is a French game, and what do we know about fashion compared to them?

current character creation is woefully inadequate and the "advanced" character creator stretch goal isn't much better... and certainly not advanced.

I just hope they continue to work on the character customization options as we go forward and let us change our characters looks as new things become available. 

Same.

But if this is sort of the "base" design, and if we only go off what the character customization is currently... then it has the potential to be kick-ass.

I also wonder about the pet levels and if it changes appearance (additional legs, eyes, etc...) or if it will only be a cosmetic thing like rusty v shiny.

Personally, I would love to see a sort of Halo ODST inspired helmet and visor set up in game.  I'll model and script it myself if I have to!