Success to bring changes?

Xplosiv

Just wondering if this most exciting news of the kickstarter being successful, will bring changes to the community page. I think it could use a re-vamp. 

Suggestions

-Have many more featured posts visible, I am thinking almost infinite scroll down style. 

-Limit organizations to only having 1 public post. The org can choose which one. 

-Make it so you can click on latest and top posts and see a bunch of them, not just 5.  

-Also i think it would be nice if it showed you in your profile what organization/s you are part of, i know that may sound kinda dumb to some      of us, but being a head of a org I know some people come on the site join and don't come back for a while and forget. 

Even though I am already set in a Organization, I like to see what everyone is making  :D . Also would be nice for orgs looking for other orgs to work with or ally with. 

Just wondering if this most exciting news of the kickstarter being successful, will bring changes to the community page. I think it could use a re-vamp. 

Suggestions

-Have many more featured posts visible, I am thinking almost infinite scroll down style. 

-Limit organizations to only having 1 pubic post. The org can choose which one. 

-Make it so you can click on latest and top posts and see a bunch of them, not just 5.  

-Also i think it would be nice if it showed you in your profile what organization/s you are part of, i know that may sound kinda dumb to some      of us, but being a head of a org I know some people come on the site join and don't come back for a while and forget. 

Even though I am already set in a Organization, I like to see what everyone is making  :D . Also would be nice for orgs looking for other orgs to work with or ally with. 

... what?

... what?

To prevent spamming, Ive seen orgs post 5-6 posts in one day, pushing out other peoples work. 

So you can still have as many posts within your org, but you select which one would be featured say

To prevent spamming, Ive seen orgs post 5-6 posts in one day, pushing out other peoples work. 

So you can still have as many posts within your org, but you select which one would be featured say

...you wrote PUBLIC as PUBIC... there's a slight difference between those words.

And who cares, the orgs that spam a lot in the Community page will collapse when the game launches. 

...you wrote PUBLIC as PUBIC... there's a slight difference between those words.

And who cares, the orgs that spam a lot in the Community page will collapse when the game launches. 

Don't be a grammar nazi. you know what he meant.

hahahhaha my bad/ good catch. yes but that doesn't solve the PROBLEM.

The Community site is still within it's first iteration and I believe that this has been brought up before as far as limiting what is on the front page/improving the already existing algorithm to spread the love a little more to smaller and less frequent posters, etc.

I myself would like to see a weekly limit of posts and a limit to the amount of front page air time an organization gets - allowing for smaller groups to gain traction. Though, they may just fix it by allowing more posts on the featured page, i.e, the ability to scroll through like you've stated you'd like to see. 

As for profile, I agree that a list of organizations or your chosen main organization should be visible.

But this will all take time ti implement. :) Good suggestions though.