New! Underground Base Building Video

KingNazar

Glad to see this aspect get shown off, though it was a fairly simple thing to figure out once you knew both digging and building were available. :P 

No, good to see the cores there and that the physics were as they said they were going to be! 

One thing was nice (comparing to Landmark building) - there seems to be some kind of delete/cut tool, which automatically deletes only terrain and not voxels used to create stuff.

Bad thing is that there seems to be lack of paint tool at the moment - to change the color of wall, builder had to delete some parts of voxels and replace these parts with voxels with other color/material.

Overally, finally a better video to watch comparing to i.e. building spaceship movie... ;)

One thing was nice (comparing to Landmark building) - there seems to be some kind of delete/cut tool, which automatically deletes only terrain and not voxels used to create stuff.

Bad thing is that there seems to be lack of paint tool at the moment - to change the color of wall, builder had to delete some parts of voxels and replace these parts with voxels with other color/material.

Overally, finally a better video to watch comparing to i.e. building spaceship movie... ;)

JC shows off the painting mechanic here 

Jc said somewhere (think it was ama pt 2), that those light blocks are real but they don't know if they give them to us

They are experimental for now.

They might get removed due to technical reasons. Thats how I understood it.