Stretch and social goals

Lau2356

Hi, I just wanted to get opinions about the stretch goals and social goals of the Kickstarter. We just hit 500k and it just keeps going up. I think we might have a chance to reach the 600k or get close to it. I also think and hope we'll reach the 8000 backers to see what this special kickstarter surprise is about. I personally think the 650k stretch goal will not be reached but it would've been reached with a bit more time. In any case, I'm really happy that the game was founded and it reached it's initial goal. You tell me what you think about all that !

Hi, I just wanted to get opinions about the stretch goals and social goals of the Kickstarter. We just hit 500k and it just keeps going up. I think we might have a chance to reach the 600k or get close to it. I also think and hope we'll reach the 8000 backers to see what this special kickstarter surprise is about. I personally think the 650k stretch goal will not be reached but it would've been reached with a bit more time. In any case, I'm really happy that the game was founded and it reached it's initial goal. You tell me what you think about all that !

I think we may hit 600k, but it would be close. I don't think we will get to 650k, but that would be great if we did! I think we may hit 8000 backers though. I'm just really happy that the game got funded! 

I think we may hit 600k, but it would be close. I don't think we will get to 650k, but that would be great if we did! I think we may hit 8000 backers though. I'm just really happy that the game got funded! 

Thanks for your answer ^^, I think our opinions are pretty much the same. It'd be really cool if we hit 600k and even 650k :D.