I am Onill, who are you?

Onill_

Hello Comunity of Dual Universy,
some days before I randomly found a Viedeo about Dual Univers from Gamestar and I was impressed.
I never thougt that a real MMO game like this will be created but now there is one.

But there is one big question that I have: How the community will kept together Ingame. How will be the economy later?
what will heppen if i to some very anoying things?

Now I seek some People to talk about the game and how they think the Community Ingame will be.
As I know that it will be hard to play alone I already want to seek a group to play with
when the game get realeased. Maybe there are some German player with an organisation that i can join
 or with whom I can found a new organization.

That you know who I am i will say some think abot me. My Inagmename is nearly everywehere Onill
 (yes I know, you normally write it O'neill but I used this form) I am 18 years old and live in Germany.
I also play some space games alrady but I missed to have "real" world with hounderts of other player and less KI.
My favorit game is at the moment Arma III where I am in a military Clan. Before that I played hunderd of hours on a RPG reallife Server.
I love to have much realism in a game and I enjoy to talk and trade with other people.

I would be happy, for some comment or messages.

Thank you for reading an a have a nice Day.

Greetings and welcome to Dual Universe!

As for what you look for - there are already a few (if not "plenty") of groups working on different ideas and projects. I'm in a corporation that intends to support certain ideas or civilizations for example.

The Arkship pub is a good section to find organizations. If you are looking to join one of these projects directly, then perhaps look for player organizations that portray alliances or governments.

Now I could suggest my own organization or those I consider good or allied - but why deliver you a potentially one-sided argument?

Dear seekers, you shall see them all for yourselves and decide for yourselves unless you decide to try it on your own or with your own organization. Search the Arkship Pub (this forum section) and the community board at https://community.dualthegame.com

Or just ask if you really have something specific in mind - then I or we can point you to the right direction.

Welcome to Dual Universe man! Glad you're here. I know there are a few Germans already (looks like one already found you), so you might have some luck getting together with them. As for your questions:

But there is one big question that I have: How the community will kept together Ingame. How will be the economy later?
what will heppen if i to some very anoying things?

We are discussing these things here every day, but some of the answers just aren't there yet; they can't quite be fully answered until the game is actually played. However, other similar games, such as EVE online, can be looked to for examples. And if you're seeking people to talk about the game with, you've come to the best place to do it! Hope to see you around the forums!

Heyo!

This community is pretty warm, welcoming, and weird.  You'll find everything from people who really want to file paper work and be on the tedious side of building an in-game government and the other group who wants to just blow shit up.

You'll fit in just fine.

Hi there onill I am American but I'be been to Germany a few times its a very beautiful place and I hope to visit again sometime soon like you I love to trade and socialize with other players although I do love to. Build as well you should check me out I have a small trade company: HECTEK traders and huallers inc. it's a closed org but I'd make some exceptions ;)