I am Onill , who are you?

Onill_

Hello Community of Dual Universe,

some days before I randomly found a video about Dual Universe from Gamestarand I was impressed.

I never thought that a real MMO game with a Universe like this will be created but now there is one.

At the moment  there is one big question that I have about the game: How the community will kept together Ingame?
How will be the economy later? What will happen if i to some very annoying things?

It would be great if you can answer my questions.

But of course there many thinks taht i want to know and talk about this beautiiful game.

So now I seek some People to talk about the game and how they think the Community Ingame
will be.

As I know that it will be hard to play alone I already want to seek a group to play with when the game get released.

Maybe there are some German players with an organization that I can join or with whom I can found a new organization.

That you know who I am I will say some think about me. My Inagme
name is nearly everywhere Onill
(yes I know, you normally write it O'Neill but I used Onill) I am 18 years old and live in Germany. I already played  some  space games

but I missed having "real" world with hundreds of other player and less KI that everybody can change .

My favorite game is at the moment Arma III where I am in a military clan, before that I played hundreds of hours on a RPG Altis Life server.

I love to have much realism in a game and I enjoy to talk and trade with other people. I would be happy, for some comment or messages.

Thank you for reading and have a nice day.

• 4 months later...

Hi Onill_

Its great to have you with us! I like your questions and if you like, you are cordially invited to join us on our Teamspeak and chat. :)

I also sent you an email regarding our Organisation.

I am looking forward to hear from you!

Cheers,

Villspor

Hello Community of Dual Universe,

some days before I randomly found a video about Dual Universe from Gamestarand I was impressed.

I never thought that a real MMO game with a Universe like this will be created but now there is one.

At the moment  there is one big question that I have about the game: How the community will kept together Ingame?

How will be the economy later? What will happen if i to some very annoying things?

It would be great if you can answer my questions.

But of course there many thinks taht i want to know and talk about this beautiiful game.

So now I seek some People to talk about the game and how they think the Community Ingame

will be.

As I know that it will be hard to play alone I already want to seek a group to play with when the game get released.

Maybe there are some German players with an organization that I can join or with whom I can found a new organization.

That you know who I am I will say some think about me. My Inagme

name is nearly everywhere Onill

(yes I know, you normally write it O'Neill but I used Onill) I am 18 years old and live in Germany. I already played  some  space games

but I missed having "real" world with hundreds of other player and less KI that everybody can change .

My favorite game is at the moment Arma III where I am in a military clan, before that I played hundreds of hours on a RPG Altis Life server.

I love to have much realism in a game and I enjoy to talk and trade with other people. I would be happy, for some comment or messages.

Thank you for reading and have a nice day.

I'd refer you here:

https://board.dualthegame.com/index.php?/topic/10730-where-would-you-like-to-go/

For all kinds of information on DU I suggest:

https://board.dualthegame.com/index.php?/forum/2-rules-announcements/ (All DEVBLOG posts)

https://www.youtube.com/user/dualthegame

- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-DRi77Q1S7ODGCny1bUIhA

oh and welcome to the community :)

Welcome to the community Onill_ :)

You ask a lot of awesome questions! Like Lethys said there are some great resources to check out. No one knows exactly what the community and economy will look like after release, but we imagine things will start to look a bit like EVE Online, but not quite. Organizations will probably stake out claims of territory and do battle with each other, and trade groups will seek to dominate the markets.

I do believe there are a few German speaking organizations to join. 

Welcome to DU

DU is a game with great potential and amazing promise, it seems we all will have many things to do to shape this world, 
you can play on a german organization or play on a international one, that i use to prefer so i can meet many different ppl

Welcome to the forums and Dual Universe! Just an fyi I know of another german Onill from the Terran Union org. ;) have fun here!