What are you gonna do with your new life?

Khaymann

"Create, create, create. How many times, must I tell you children? Wars are fuelled on the inventions of smarter people.

Invest, invest, invest. Children, children, I have said again and again, no army marches on empty pockets. You will be in dire trouble if your coffers are empty just as the tide turns in your favour.

Manipulate, manipulate, manipulate. Economies thrive on market warfare. Of what use is mining for profit, children, if your rival sells everything dirt cheap? 

Protect, protect, protect. Sigh, you have forgotten already! A mighty nation with a weak military is a cataclysmic disaster waiting to happen. Children, don't you ever leave your holds unprotected. Always, always have a bigger stick than the neighbour next door: like a Star Killer base--that is peace.

Befriend, befriend, befriend. Children, you need friends out there. You really want to start out alone, fight alone, enjoy alone? Fine, then you're ready to be exploited alone, bullied alone and die alone.

Well, that sums it up, doesn't it?

"

Well, I'm planning to being a useful employee in mining or defense sector and I will use my income to build a home ship. When I get resourceful enough I might go for a longer exploration holiday, but will see how the game goes. Especially since I don't know yet how hard it will be to build something that is able to fly very far with a large supply of fuel.

Miner, gatherer and businessman. Selling to anyone with the credits, maybe getting a few blue prints and building and selling weapons or maybe space ship parts, lots of money to be made when a large number of players are gun crazy...lol Here's hoping for lost ships on death.

Find new home first of all :)

Anyway, I'm definitely looking forward to DPU possibilities. Already have quite a few algos in mind to stabilise flight after engine failure. I dream of VTOL that can rotate.  (Devs?   :) ) Definitely engineering and programming will take a center stage for me, but I am sure rest of the crew is crueler than me. Will see how the politics work out.

Being an evil terrorist that sets out to destroy all governing bodies that oppress their people.

Erm.. I mean, being a good guy. helping everyone in the Syndicate.

Our MP's will have their work cut out for em with ya Neo :0 

Building things, lots of things. And blasting holes in people who might try to break my things :D

In general, having fun. Hoping to create a stylish city settlement at some point.

you got yourself an extra person to help you build that stylish city certainly down for that, ill be head of security haha we could team up and build a 'city of the future'

Being an evil terrorist that sets out to destroy all governing bodies that oppress their people.

Erm.. I mean, being a good guy. helping everyone in the Syndicate.

"And who would have thought that Neo would be the bad good lady?"

Good and bad is just a perspective.

My heart is pure and I follow a pure sense of justice. I understand that a certain Neopolitan whom I adore is a tiny captain of evil, but Im just a sheepish friendly public servant.

Good and bad is just a perspective.

My heart is pure and I follow a pure sense of justice. I understand that a certain Neopolitan whom I adore is a tiny captain of evil, but Im just a sheepish friendly public servant.

who said the syndicate is purely good? 

I hope to start a big spaceship company and supply dealerships across the verse.  Once it gets going I will probably spend most of my time in the design simulator making better and bigger ships.  I will need a Lua guru though, I don't code.  I'm hoping to have a large selection of different hull designs with an equally large selection of options and extras for each model.  Hopefully the blueprint system will not be an obstacle to selling completed hardware, but rather be a protection against "copyright fraud".

Haha thats a bold claim my friend how do you aim to achieve that goal then?

Well, as I said. By more means than one. It is indeed a bold claim, and I don't want the wrong impression to fall.

I'm going to achieve it by being like no other. By showing people how reward is not even half as important as what you've done to reach that reward. Call me a preacher, not so. The sad truth is, there are more pirates and smugglers then there are good men. 

P.s I'm not referring to the faction COPS at all here. 

Well, as I said. By more means than one. It is indeed a bold claim, and I don't want the wrong impression to fall.

I'm going to achieve it by being like no other. By showing people how reward is not even half as important as what you've done to reach that reward. Call me a preacher, not so. The sad truth is, there are more pirates and smugglers then there are good men. 

P.s I'm not referring to the faction COPS at all here. 

Well maybe we can both become legends together in are own areas of expertise for our organization then perhaps we can help put the DUA on the galaxy map so to speak? Sounds good what you think?