What are you gonna do with your new life?

Khaymann

Just like the title says, what do you plan on doing? Personally i love to expolore so probably something along those lines. I also enjoy making things though i am horribad at it.

Just by looking at the current corporations list there is going to be a lot of battles between them. Especially with COPS being a prominent group this just reinforces it. Ill be salvaging all that free stuff to my hearts content. I just have to disguise my self with an innocent company name like 'Jackaline Prospecting' and just sell the stuff back to them. Thats what i plan to do. 

Aside from protecting, I'm really interested in the diplomacy and politics of how this game will run. So i'll be in the council room and on discords/teamspeaks talking.

I will happily be plundering various trade lanes, releasing the heavy burdens that traders have to haul such long distances. Offer a helping hand you know?

May build a pirate haven that can deploy space sharks that shoot frickin' lasers. Seems reasonable to me.

I will happily be plundering various trade lanes, releasing the heavy burdens that traders have to haul such long distances. Offer a helping hand you know?

May build a pirate haven that can deploy space sharks that shoot frickin' lasers. Seems reasonable to me.

And then a guy like me nukes your pirate haven, because pirate havens are the best things to nuke. I mean, I will be offering you the chance to explore and travel as you helplessly try to outrun the long arm of the nuclear warhead heading for you. And you know, there's no such thing as honor among thieves. For the right price anyone will out you to the proper authorities ^^

And then a guy like me nukes your pirate haven, because pirate havens are the best things to nuke. I mean, I will be offering you the chance to explore and travel as you helplessly try to outrun the long arm of the nuclear warhead heading for you. And you know, there's no such thing as honor among thieves. For the right price anyone will out you to the proper authorities ^^

You clearly missed the part about my space sharks.

Space sharks beat nukes any day.

I, personally, am very interested in the programming aspect. I want to make efficient programs and sell them to the peoples like fast loaders for C64's and VIC-20's

I need to make you my best friend lol. Though I do have some basic coding knowledge I am no where close to good at it and will rely on others heavily for most of my coding needs.

I'm going to use two accounts or more to build up a quick production factory somewhere underground not too far, but not too close to the (a) central starting area. 

I'm then going to start a space-taxi service, flying newcomers to nearest planets out of good will, and older toons for a price.

Then when all of my research and autonomous excavation finishes doing all that, I'll retread back into the void of space and start a tight-knit colony of Free Miners, surviving solely in space.

I'm going to use two accounts or more to build up a quick production factory somewhere underground not too far, but not too close to the (a) central starting area. 

I'm then going to start a space-taxi service, flying newcomers to nearest planets out of good will, and older toons for a price.

Then when all of my research and autonomous excavation finishes doing all that, I'll retread back into the void of space and start a tight-knit colony of Free Miners, surviving solely in space.

This is kinda similar to my idea except with 1 or 2 friends. maybe not the taxi service though.

I feel we'll have some free time to do fun things between research and mining/resource processing/assembly times  :D

Hope not but probably. Might work on designs and building during the down time though.