Mox is here!

Mox

Hello fellow friends and backers, I am Mox a passion gamer to specific taste of my own.

I've been playing video games since I was a kid started of with NES & Sega age, then i jumped off to playstation 1 and experiences was so amazing to be honest.

I've been following the kickstarter a while ago and a friend of mine reminded me about it and hopefully it will success!

So today I did made the decision to join up in the community forum to say hello to everyone.

Cheers.  :)

Welcome Mox. Thank you for backing Dual Universe.

You know, I often say that we don't see anymore Welcome Thread and I'm saddened by it. However, when there is one, it just seems to be tossed away! That is not what we should be doing honestly!

Anyways, welcome to the forum and we're glad to have you here and backing the kickstarter. 

Again, welcome to the forums.

Heyo!

Good to see I'm not the only newcomer to this expansive forum.

I started off with a SNES, gotta love that Mario Paint and Super Mario World (I still haven't beat that damn game...).  I only recently made the switch from Nintendo to Sony with my PS4 because of No Man's Sky.

That's not to say I've never played xbox or whatever though.

Heyo!

Good to see I'm not the only newcomer to this expansive forum.

I started off with a SNES, gotta love that Mario Paint and Super Mario World (I still haven't beat that damn game...).  I only recently made the switch from Nintendo to Sony with my PS4 because of No Man's Sky.

That's not to say I've never played xbox or whatever though.

Hello there ShinyMagnemite thanks for coming here to respond and I highly suggest for you to beat Super Mario World if you still have the SNES working and you will enjoy it.

Cheers =).

Hello there ShinyMagnemite thanks for coming here to respond and I highly suggest for you to beat Super Mario World if you still have the SNES working and you will enjoy it.

Cheers =).

I think my SNES is with my folks who live far, far away.  I could never beat Super Mario World because I would just stop after World 2-1, Donut Plains, and fly around with Luigi using the cape.  Good times...

I think the first Mario game I ever beat was Luigi's Mansion or Super Mario Sunshine...  both endings got me teary eyed, lol.

Welcome I hope you'll have a good time here.

We are all pretty friendly so that should work out. :)

Thanks Falstaf and It seems so friendly is too op.. :D

Hello Mox, welcome to this really new adventure!

Hello there Alsan_teamaro and thanks will enjoy the adventure somehow!