The Most Valuable Property in the Galaxy: Safe Zones

Bad idea. Why do that and don't care for all orgs equally. Besides, if it's a mess newbros will know that immediately and not after some time where they have been tricked into believe something

Lethys is correct, it would be impossible to care for all orgs equally, especially ones that do not care to discuss such newbie advertising. That said, CSYN will create advertising for its member organizations (as well as some select others) in its well maintained newbie orientation area. Anyone is free to approach us for more information.

Kurock

CSYN Chief of Development

IMO safe zones will be good to have, but I have a feeling that some of the most dangerous space to travel in will be in the areas surrounding them.  Sure, our org will probably try to get our hands on one, but I won't cry if that doesn't happen. 

I think nova-quark should think about pre-claiming the first 2-3 rings of tiles around the Ark and putting them into the care of a organisation that is there to serve the whole player base and be a neutral party. This is going to be the first thing people see when entering the game so its kind of important that its welcoming with facilities for people to get started in the game.

I like the idea but it is impractical to put it in the hands of "equal" organization, not to mention the disruption  to the sandbox gameplay ... Instead, I think they should make the first 2-3 rings of tiles be unclaimable, so no one gets it.

I like the idea but it is impractical to put it in the hands of "equal" organization, not to mention the disruption  to the sandbox gameplay ... Instead, I think they should make the first 2-3 rings of tiles be unclaimable, so no one gets it.

Yeah maybe the Arkship's force field disrupts Territory Unit technology or something...something to justify this.

Having no claims around the ark means the area is going to become a mess of low quality buildings that nobody can remove or destroy.

Having it reserved by Nova quark is probably the best idea, then they can put whatever things they want in place to welcome new players

the way I see it, the land around the Arkship is owned by the Arkship. You try to set up a Core Unit there? You pay rent ala Landmark. It's the best way to have money being siphoned into the Arkship's market bots that can buy from new players in return and keep the cycle of mullas going.

Moral of the Story : Don't rent land owned by the commies on the Arkship :V 

the way I see it, the land around the Arkship is owned by the Arkship. You try to set up a Core Unit there? You pay rent ala Landmark. It's the best way to have money being siphoned into the Arkship's market bots that can buy from new players in return and keep the cycle of mullas going.

Moral of the Story : Don't rent land owned by the commies on the Arkship :V 

:lol:  :lol: