To All of You Spies Out There

DaSchiz

There is no need to hide in the shadows.  Be confident in yourself.  Beauty comes from the inside, not what's on the outside. Show yourself and be proud. Don't be ashamed of what you are; everyone is special and has tons to offer the world. Don't lead a double life because that is no life at all.

I hope this post inspires you to feel free, to put away the cloak and be all you can be in the light of the world for all to see.

That is all.

Thank you,

Tony Robbins

Tony_Robbins_c8b05156-beef-46a0-a953-26c

WWWW...wait... Isn't the yin yang a little bit about double personality, so also two facets of one person, so double life?

Actually with that icon I thought your org was an org of spies.

note: I don't believe that image is you xD

note: I don't believe that image is you xD

Mayyyyybe .... maybe not .....  I'd put my money on maybe not though

And about the org being a spy org ... never thought of it but the logo would fit nicely.

Mayyyyybe .... maybe not .....  I'd put my money on maybe not though

And about the org being a spy org ... never thought of it but the logo would fit nicely.

You could be a spy org in disguise. Oops I ruined it all, create another from scratch then. It would fit nicely, you'd at some point reveal your dark side.

You could be a spy org in disguise. Oops I ruined it all, create another from scratch then. It would fit nicely, you'd at some point reveal your dark side.

Thanks for blowing my cover .... geeeesh ... last two months of subterfuge and work all for nothing.  Now I'll have to create Yin Yang Confederation ......

OH SHI- did it again.