Dual Universe (DU): Computer Exclusive

Char_Aznable

Why can't every gaming "thing" get along and make a supreme gaming systems with capabilities like all and everyone gets along . oh I know people would argue over whose ideas better then they will split again then passed down generations will have the same argument about the consoles of the future. Then it will be a never ending cycle of gaming death and despair.

This is very true many games have been ported to console (and ark isn't just laggy on console lol). Ark is one there is also 7 days to die, Minecraft and many many more. Even though i am strongly bias against console (really don't like them no idea why just don't) i agree these games do ok on it but I'm not sure if this will be one of them as for controller support for pc i know many people that prefer controller over keyboard and mouse so as long as there are enough people that want it and it is possible I'm sure it will happen. As for the "haters" just ignore them and they will get bored and leave.

i had no idea they ported ark to console until a friend came by with her kids.

a week later i had to build pc's for her kids as they didn't want to play ark and minecraft on a console anymore. you would have thought those kids found god or something the first time they saw minecraft full of mods.

Most people who play console play it because they can't afford a decent working PC others like myself, play it because they are more comfortable with a controller so if it is PC exclusive they should add controller support.. And the Xbox Scorpio should fix those limitations.(hopefully)

Also CaptainTwerkmotor stop calling them peasants you snob.

Thanks Char_Aznable for at least apologizing.

you would need a keyboard to put all the functions sir and just get a PC lol

Too bad about the MMOs because there my favorite and so is console and Shooters I don't really like and PC I don't really like. This is nothing compared to how I live my life. Nothing goes my way. Just like how my PC broke randomly yesterday and its a pretty good one too. Just like when I get a brand new one it will probably somehowbreak in the box. That's my Luck

are consoles now magical?

Why can't every gaming "thing" get along and make a supreme gaming systems with capabilities like all and everyone gets along . oh I know people would argue over whose ideas better then they will split again then passed down generations will have the same argument about the consoles of the future. Then it will be a never ending cycle of gaming death and despair.

because they have to make money and not end bankrupt

Congratulations Tank, you just made us all friends with CaptainTwerkmotor and this is almost a miracle.

So now to the disagreeing with you:

1. I don't want that the Devs waste time on a unnecessary feature like a console port.

2. I don't want that the game is limited by the crappy performance that consoles can provide. (even my 5 year old PC with a first gen quad-core is better then the current consoles)

3. Controller for DU, forget it, isn't feasible.

4. Your money is better invested in a PC. Even on the same performance level is a PC better, because PCs are universal and not only limited to gaming and multimedia like consoles. And you can upgrade a PC for far less money then a new console would cost.

5. I don't want the loud 5% of console gamers in DU because they would ruin my game with their shitty attitude.

6. I don't want the passive 90% of console gamers in DU because they wouldn't do anything against the loud 5%, with which they would help to ruin my game.

7. The Devs said already no to consoles, deal with it.

So to all console-only players out there, please stay with bethesda and continue to steal mods for Fallout 4, thank you very much.

i had no idea they ported ark to console until a friend came by with her kids.

a week later i had to build pc's for her kids as they didn't want to play ark and minecraft on a console anymore. you would have thought those kids found god or something the first time they saw minecraft full of mods.

Yeah nor did I til a friend told me, modded Minecraft is where it is at so i don't blame them at all. Those poor kids not knowing the power of mods, that my friend is the power of PC master race. you may be able to build a console with decent performance (its a long shot but it might happen one day) but you will never have the modding community that PC does

Congratulations Tank, you just made us all friends with CaptainTwerkmotor and this is almost a miracle.

So now to the disagreeing with you:

1. I don't want that the Devs waste time on a unnecessary feature like a console port.

2. I don't want that the game is limited by the crappy performance that consoles can provide. (even my 5 year old PC with a first gen quad-core is better then the current consoles)

3. Controller for DU, forget it, isn't feasible.

4. Your money is better invested in a PC. Even on the same performance level is a PC better, because PCs are universal and not only limited to gaming and multimedia like consoles. And you can upgrade a PC for far less money then a new console would cost.

5. I don't want the loud 5% of console gamers in DU because they would ruin my game with their shitty attitude.

6. I don't want the passive 90% of console gamers in DU because they wouldn't do anything against the loud 5%, with which they would help to ruin my game.

7. The Devs said already no to consoles, deal with it.

So to all console-only players out there, please stay with bethesda and continue to steal mods for Fallout 4, thank you very much.

Well said sir.

Why all the hate on here? We are all gamers looking to play good video games, act like it and not children. Unfortunately for the console gamers out there, it is true that the devs have already stated there will be no port to console. You've got a couple years - save for a PC if you really want to play.

Why all the hate on here? We are all gamers looking to play good video games, act like it and not children. Unfortunately for the console gamers out there, it is true that the devs have already stated there will be no port to console. You've got a couple years - save for a PC if you really want to play.

Thank You and once again, I have a PC all I wanted to know was if it was possible to convert it to console because I prefer controller. OK? I'm 12. So shut up and go build a real spacecraft or plane instead of arguing to a kid, probably unlike you haters I've actually participated in making a REAL Air Force Jet.