The all mighty rifter.

Khaymann

If other voxel games have taught me anything its the order of ship likeness goes:

1. Star destroy

2. Enterprise

3. Whatever the BSG thingy is called

4. Then eve ships

so its inevitable, i have no artistic talent myself, if i did I'd make me a nyx* as my first order of business

*and if anyone called it the millennium falcon i would hunt them relentlessly for the mistake 

im partial to minmatar and I love my rifter and hurricane. but you are correct it will happen in that order except the bsg thing no idea what your talking about there.

Khaymann, I saved you a google.

https://fringescientistdotcom.files.wordpress.com/2011/10/galactica.jpg

The big majesticy one in the middle.

And I think I would go more with a Homeworld ship:

http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/homeworld/images/a/af/VaygrBattlecruiserRM.png/revision/latest?cb=20150304110153

ah bsg = battlestar galactica got it thanks

I hope this is an acceptable option.

I really look forward to people making their own designs and perhaps only taking other ships as inspiration instead of replicating.

oh people will build them, i just can't wait to see what everyone comes up with. i am the worst builder of all time so i am gonna depend on lol

Though i am awesome at exploring! 

Hah I may do that. Drake used to be my all time favorite... then it became a joke. :(

Yeah they used to be pretty op, i remember one time i was in a c3 taking on a site in one and got dropped on by a broadsword, domi, and something else and tanked the hell out of them til they had to warp out cuz the dps was to much from me and the sleepers. Good times back then.

I'm going to give it two weeks for a functional one to surface. Then another two for the content ID claims from CCP Games.  :D

Maybe ccp seem to be kinda lax about this kinda stuff. then again its been some time since i have played and kept up with eve (before the collapse of test)

@Khaymann Yeah Drakes were the shit back in the day. Though when they got nerfed, Hurricanes slowly filled that void for me. Sleipner FTW.

yeah hurricanes were my go to for just about everything. shield tank got it, armor tank got it, sniper got it, brawler got it. That and thrashers.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

While the rifter is one of the only Minmitar ships I can stand to look at, so I may try to build it, but I would definitely go with my trusty Harbinger first.  I would have said Legion, but the modularity and the strange way the outer hull plates are attached might require a little thought, so best save that.

If other voxel games have taught me anything its the order of ship likeness goes:

1. Star destroy

2. Enterprise

3. Whatever the BSG thingy is called

4. Then eve ships

so its inevitable, i have no artistic talent myself, if i did I'd make me a nyx* as my first order of business

*and if anyone called it the millennium falcon i would hunt them relentlessly for the mistake 

3. Galactica ... or in general a Battle Star