What will you be playing until DU launch ?

Shadanwolf

Picked up Fall Out New Vegas been playing that when I have time.  2-3 months ago picked up the last 3 Assassin's Creed games for like $60 on steam sale ... still have Unity and the last one to play.  Picked up Total War Atilla like 3 months ago or so on a steam sale and haven't played but an hour so far with that one. Also thought about getting back into X Rebirth, still haven't finished Fall Out 4 or GTA 5 yet.  TBH work has taken up pretty much all of my time here lately.

If the question is literal then...

GTA V

GTA

Stellaris

Civ 4-5 and 6

List goes on...

I has many games... Many things to loose my mind on... If not I'll play the go to college and learn my career game... :/

If the question is literal then...

GTA V

GTA

Stellaris

Civ 4-5 and 6

List goes on...

I has many games... Many things to loose my mind on... If not I'll play the go to college and learn my career game... :/

Oh yeah how could I forget Stellaris .... me too ;)

I actually just bought "Space Engineers", to get an idea of voxel and element type ship construction ...  but haven't tried creative side yet, still having blast with survival   lol

It's quite creative. I'mma buy it  suppose. There is one buddy in the forum that created mods for the game...

Probably lots of different games, I am between MMo's at the moment.  It's been hard to find a game the last couple of years that has long term appeal.  The only one I'm really 'looking forward to' is South Park: The Fractured But Whole.  Maybe Aven Colony  https://mothership.itch.io/aven-colony depending on how the Beta does.