stations air docking and game macanics

waynethecool

so will there be air on stations or do u need to mine ice like in space engineers to get oxygen and if so do u have to build a oxygen generator to have air so your station will be able to support people but how many people and is there docking sequences and what about certain codes to get into places this is what i am curious about 

Air, while certainly an immersive mechanic, can become complicated and is not necessary to create a fun and in-depth space MMO. As such, while it is planned, I don't think they are currently focusing many resources on the development of air mechanics as they are trying to get other more fundamental mechanics working first.

so will there be air on stations or do u need to mine ice like in space engineers to get oxygen and if so do u have to build a oxygen generator to have air so your station will be able to support people but how many people and is there docking sequences and what about certain codes to get into places this is what i am curious about 

They deff aren't going full-space engineers with this game, since it isn't reallllyyy a survival game. As others have said, its a possibility down the line, but the build and MMO aspects are much higher on their priority list than survival mechanics, which are off-genre