The IHRC (Regulators, Alpha Testers, Voters wanted!!)

Xplosiv

I might be, it depends. Haven't got the money to do so until about a months time.

My goal in the end is to have a VC built craft in the top 3 of every race.

I really hope they let us know if the profile of the craft will affect its performance or not. I could imagine weight is going to play a part, but again you don't want to build too light because of the threat of taking damage. Perhaps even a light shield generator would be an idea apthough ideally you would want all power to thrust, and a shield gen would probably be very heavy.

"

A good day to you, Xplosiv. 

It is nice to see that our ally has already entered in and is making good progress. Cheers to you, FHG_Steve. 

That said, the Aether would love to showcase its mostly hidden designs in the IHR.  

Will it be a league with seasons, or will it be an annual event? 

Either way, we look forward to hearing from you. #

Have a wonderful day.

"

"

A good day to you, Xplosiv. 

It is nice to see that our ally has already entered in and is making good progress. Cheers to you, FHG_Steve. 

That said, the Aether would love to showcase its mostly hidden designs in the IHR.  

Will it be a league with seasons, or will it be an annual event? 

Either way, we look forward to hearing from you. #

Have a wonderful day.

"

still a lot of details to hash out, with leagues and seasons. thats why i am still looking for people who want to suggest rules and regulations. like ive said once i have a couple more members we will start creating a ballot for the regulations. as i have said many times i want this to be a group effort, i cant come up with all the ideas  :D

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks I am excited also! It would be very interesting to pull off. People coming together peacefully from all corners of the galaxy, transporting their hovercraft to the races. People betting on the races, engineers designing craft. There is a lot to it.  :D

Someone needs to make a track with a huge version of one of those mini-golf windmills that you have to get through.  Think Speed Racer and pod racing with perhaps a slice of rallycross.  I'd like to see jokers too, like they have in rallycross.

Someone needs to make a track with a huge version of one of those mini-golf windmills that you have to get through.  Think Speed Racer and pod racing with perhaps a slice of rallycross.  I'd like to see jokers too, like they have in rallycross.

Would be a cool idea, but from what I have heard there will not be any moving parts on constructs. Moving obstacles have been suggested to us, which sounds like a great idea. 

What? No moving parts? Why?! Doors! Retractable wings! Traps! None of it?!

i know that is just what i was told. broke my little heart  :(

but i'm not deterred, still super excited for the game, maybe later in the game they will. 

It seems it is currently unlikely that there will be moving parts on a *single* construct. We can still make separate constructs that act as moving obstacles. So do not lose all hope just yet.[/quote

Hopefully we can program them so they don't have to be manually controlled the whole time

It seems it is currently unlikely that there will be moving parts on a *single* construct. We can still make separate constructs that act as moving obstacles. So do not lose all hope just yet.[/quote

Hopefully we can program them so they don't have to be manually controlled the whole time

You ought to be able to.

On that note, I'd like to voice my support for this project. 

You know the racing in Star Citizen? We could totally do that. We start with hovercraft, but who knows how far it could go. Capital ship racing people. You know maybe we could have a version with weapons? just throwing it out there.

You ought to be able to.

On that note, I'd like to voice my support for this project. 

Thanks, you need a application lol?

You know the racing in Star Citizen? We could totally do that. We start with hovercraft, but who knows how far it could go. Capital ship racing people. You know maybe we could have a version with weapons? just throwing it out there.

I am not familiar with star citizen, I will have to check it out. Yeah we could always branch out into other things. The other thing i would like to get going is Team based PvP events in arenas.