[Video Tutorial] Prototype your constructs with MagicaVoxel

Danger

YouTube link here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxYVJ52_wlI

Hello everyone! You probably know that Alpha won't start earlier than in first half of 2017 and the fact you ended here means you are interested how to prototype your creations before we actually can do so in Alpha.

So, I did some research and forget Blender and other hardcore 3D editing tools. Let's grab MagicaVoxel and start prototyping fast. The result won't be as accurate as you want them to be in-game, but why wasting time with perfection now, right? You can use this tool to quickly plan ahead and use these creations as schemes for later.

---------------

Interested in more guides and helpful community dedicated to Dual Universe? Join Alpha Academy and our Discord!

YouTube link here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxYVJ52_wlI

Hello everyone! You probably know that Alpha won't start earlier than in first half of 2017 and the fact you ended here means you are interested how to prototype your creations before we actually can do so in Alpha.

So, I did some research and forget Blender and other hardcore 3D editing tools. Let's grab MagicaVoxel and start prototyping fast. The result won't be as accurate as you want them to be in-game, but why wasting time with perfection now, right? You can use this tool to quickly plan ahead and use these creations as schemes for later.

---------------

Interested in more guides and helpful community dedicated to Dual Universe? Join Alpha Academy and our Discord!

I prototype mine in Landmark, Voxel building, Resource gathering, same as DU. We also have done 100's of video tutorials on how to build anything and everything with Voxels, Even STARSHIPS :) P.S. Landmark does have free 10 day trial accounts.