Dual Universe Español / Castellano - Introducción / Presentación

juvenius

As was mentioned in the francophonie thread, splitting the forums by language will only split the fanbase. NQ have already said the game will be in English, so the forums should remain as such.

NQ has stated multiple times that the game will be localized.  I see no reason to dissuade people who are interested and don't speak English.

Welcome!

Am I the only one that has no issue with anyone's language? If spanish speaking people want a thread to discuss in their native language for ease of understanding, we should encourage that. Spread the word in all the languages we can in the forums, but keep the language to english outside of the language specific threads for global ease of use sake's.

i've search the forums for any spanish speakers that wished to have some guidance of DU there is non, that is why and the purpose of this post.  If you don't speak spanish there is no need to get in this thread.   Not all speak fluent english and in a way if you want to make a game about the human race, that in a way has to deal with multiple cultures and languages.

This is only a post to help guide does that do not speak english that well. its is not intended to be a statement or a posture on culture or gamewise localization....just that a post in spanish for spanish speakers that's all.

Hola y bienvenidos a los foros, no puedo escribir perfecto español, pero lo hablo bastante, trate de usar el traductor de google no es perfecto, pero funciona

solo uso google para unas palabras, lo mismo por el ingles.

i've search the forums for any spanish speakers that wished to have some guidance of DU there is non, that is why and the purpose of this post.  If you don't speak spanish there is no need to get in this thread.   Not all speak fluent english and in a way if you want to make a game about the human race, that in a way has to deal with multiple cultures and languages.

This is only a post to help guide does that do not speak english that well. its is not intended to be a statement or a posture on culture or gamewise localization....just that a post in spanish for spanish speakers that's all.

That you can be sure of! 

• 1 month later...

As far as the topic of diving the forums into dedicated languages, that won't happen as this an English primary game -which can change in the future- however I don't see why we can't have threads that are dedicated to helping those not fluent in English, such as this one... That being said...

Bienvenidos a todos los que hablan español a el Universo Dual, mi nombre es comrademoco, si alguien tiene preguntas sobre algo, no duden en preguntarlo, hablo Ingles y Espanol fluidamente (de hecho español-castellano- es mi lengua materna-) y unas cuantas palabras en Portugues y Frances!

Espero verlos en el universo cuando el juego salga!

• 3 years later...

Buenas a todos, pues yo aqui ando mas perdido que un pulpo en el desierto, mi ingles es bastante basico, asi que bueno, poco a poco, me gustaria aprender a hacer una nave, pero no lo ponen facil.......eso sin contar caidas del server, roturas y colas.