- 2 DACs (value: 2 months of game time).
- Ok so from what i see on the pledge badges at this link : https://community.du...ription_anchor
- I those pledge choices it say you get given DACs (dependent on the pledge you chose), and DACs' short description is month/gametime...
- So is this game going to force people to pay every month to play this game?
- If so then how much is the initial cost of the game going to be??? Charge us a fortune to get the game and then charge us monthly to keep playing the game.....? What about the poor guys out there that manage to save up just enough money to buy your game and then not be able to play because of monthly fees.... What about the guys that can afford monthly fees but then have something happen to them that their income is not good enough to cover your monthly fees and wont be able to get the hefty refund of the game purchase price,(because we all know that there is going to be a massive purchase cost on this game).... How many people are not going to play your game, or play it and leave (#world of warcraft) ..
I don't think it will be fair to players like myself if there are monthly subs to play this game. If you guys want to make money off people that have the luxury of being able to spend money on a game after original purchase then I think you guys need to make stuff for premium players or BOUGHT content that a normal player cannot get without using a credit card,( and trust me you guys will make plenty of money out of the people that can afford the luxury). So put in paid content but also don't restrict the poor players from getting anything. Let everyone get access to all content but just have to work harder at the game than those rich people who can afford said luxury's....
Please please please do not put in monthly subs, you will destroy many peoples hopes and excitement for this game!