Welcome to Dual Universe
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Starfighter, Inc. Kickstarter

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Ripper

Ripper

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 501 posts
  • Gold Founder

Hey Everyone,

I wanted to post that there's a new Space Sim Kickstarter.

Starfighter, Inc.

https://www.kickstar...rfighter-inc-0/

I don't believe posting other kickstarters is against the rules, but if they are feel free to remove the thread.

• Caesares likes this

Caesares

Caesares

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 39 posts
  • LocationSan Francisco
  • Sapphire Founder

I don't know either, I have no clue if this has happened before. I don't see the harm :)

May the wing under your wings bear you up where the sun sails and the moon walks.

ms6iNEE.png

Caesares Bank, Building A Better Universe (https://community.du...ab-applications)

Lord_Void

Lord_Void

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 685 posts
  • Sapphire Founder
I don't think it's against the rules but I'm not really sure.

Personally, I'm not convinced by that game. It's a moba in space, which has been done before. Also, they've been working on it for 5 years and already had a Kickstarter fail for it. I wish them good luck with it, and I'd it comes out I may give it a try, but I'm not sinking any money into it.
  • Hades likes this

Evil Inc.  

Are we Evil?         quDX6TQb.jpg        Or are you?            

http://www.du-stats.com

Hades

Hades

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 165 posts
  • Ruby Founder

Pretty sure it's okay.  If Indie games don't support other indie games and their development, we'd be stuck with trashware.

I will watch this one for a bit, see how I like the developers and whatnot.  Appreciate the heads up though :)

I don't think it's against the rules but I'm not really sure.

Personally, I'm not convinced by that game. It's a moba in space, which has been done before. Also, they've been working on it for 5 years and already had a Kickstarter fail for it. I wish them good luck with it, and I'd it comes out I may give it a try, but I'm not sinking any money into it.

Good information to know.

• Lord_Void likes this

Falstaf

Falstaf

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 911 posts
  • Gold Founder
Concidering NQ spotlighting other games in the newsletter I think this thread should be alright.

Its in Off topic and not spam.
Somehow DU is my only KS to date and I havent seen anything before or since I want to fund/play.
  • Lord_Void likes this

9oTTEuQ.jpg

Sakej99

Sakej99

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 80 posts
  • Gold Founder

Did anyone see Limit Theory? It looks good but I don't know if its coming out or not...

thevoidrepublicbanner_1.png

Lethys

Lethys

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1222 posts
  • LocationAustria
  • Ruby Founder
Nope

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users