Welcome to Dual Universe
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Who else cant wait till the alpha release!

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

mrjacobean

mrjacobean

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 327 posts
  • LocationAboard the Black Codex
  • Gold Founder

...unexpected events and behaviors which is where the people come in, for alpha and beta.

You know somewhere that there will be a divide by 0. Somewhere...

MasteredRed

MasteredRed

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 335 posts
  • Ruby Founder

I'll just make a comment. This will be great in September, hopefully.

I really want to see the ideas people have for this game come true. It will be fantastic if this happens.

DUA_Sig02.png

Father

Father

• PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • Sapphire Founder

I'll just make a comment. This will be great in September, hopefully.

I really want to see the ideas people have for this game come true. It will be fantastic if this happens.

I second to this. I'm really excited, mainly because of the extreme enthusiasm and dedication that this community has already shown!

BMC.Banner.5.png

Omfgreenhair

Omfgreenhair

• PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • LocationGoldmansack's party Mansion

Rest assure if I get lucky to get my hands on an Alpha release I will test every nook and crony of the game engine. I will take two weeks vacation I still am owed from my job and spend entire days do nothing but test the limits. Then I'll proceed to build the first form of mass-production.

- "Trust the profit motive! Capitalism is love, capitalism is life! Money is your only basic need you'll ever need to live!" -

rangerofthewest

rangerofthewest

• Pip
  • 1 posts

I can't wait for Alpha - I'll be grabbing a Gold when my paycheck comes in, but I am super excited to take part in this game's community.

slayervictor

slayervictor

• Pip
  • 4 posts
  • LocationDenmark
  • Silver Founder

Good. I plan on upgrading to gold too when I have the money. I know I will sound like a selfish dick saying this, BUUUT hopefully they wait 2 months before they release the alpha so I can get in.

I think they are releasing the Alpha in september. They said that in one of their Youtube videos. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users